Mobile: 07974 737665 after 5 pm
Landline: 01872 560441
2. No loud /music/inconsiderate behaviour after 11 pm at night tolerated at camping venue.
3. No single sex groups permitted at Valley View.
4. Camp fires must be supervised by a responsible adult and the remnants cleared away before departure.
5. Arrival time after 13.00 hrs and not later than 18.00 hrs (unless agreed beforehand).
6. Departure time not later than 11.00 am (additional pitch charges will apply for extra days occupancy).
7. Dogs must be exercised off the camp site. Whilst on camp site pitch, must be kept on appropriate leads.
8. Dogs must not be left behind in accommodation and must be cared for responsibly.
9. The management of Valley View will not be liable for any disputes relating to pets/dogs.
10. No alcohol or drugs are permitted on site.
11. Children must be supervised at all times. Especially when using shared facilities with others.
12. Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times at venue (when moving between facilities and pitches).
13. The management of Valley View have the right to final say in any disputes/matters arising.
14. The management of Valley View have the right to demand early departure without refund if appropriate.
15. The toilets and shower block must be kept locked at all times. Random checks will be done.
16. PAYMENT TO BE MADE VIA CASH OR CHEQUE. ON ARRIVAL TO TOURING PARK.
17. EHU bookings are made for 1 hook-up point per unit (tent/caravan/campervan/motorhome) only.
18. Mindfullness - we hope that all our campers will be sympathetic to others on site during their stay. Thank you.
19. Minimum 2 night stay only.
20. We are an independent campsite and wish our visitors a fabulous holiday IN 2018.