Mobile: 07974 737665 after 5 pm or email us
Landline: 01872 560441
2. No loud /music/inconsiderate behaviour after 11 pm at night tolerated at camping venue.
3. No single sex groups permitted at Valley View.
4. Camp fires must be supervised by a responsible adult and the remnants cleared away before departure.
5. Arrival time after 13.00 hrs and not later than 18.00 hrs (unless agreed beforehand).
6. Departure time not later than 11.00 am (additional pitch charges will apply for extra days occupancy).
7. No alcohol or drugs are permitted on site.
8. Children must be supervised at all times.
9. Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times at venue (when moving between facilities and pitches).
10. The management of Valley View have the right to final say in any disputes/matters arising.
11. The management of Valley View have the right to demand early departure without refund if appropriate.
12. The toilets and shower block will be locked at all times. Due to Sars Covid 19 pandemic. PENDING REVIEW.
13. PAYMENT TO BE MADE VIA online transfer ON ARRIVAL TO TOURING PARK.
14. EHU bookings are made for 1 hook-up point per unit (caravan/campervan/motorhome) only.
15. Mindfullness - we hope that all our campers will be sympathetic to others on site during their stay. Thank you.
16. Minimum 3 night stay only.
17. All arrivals must be booked or pre-arranged and agreed, as pitches are prebooked. Reception opens at 13.00 hrs.
18. New arrivals must remain in vehicles to be guided to pitches. If moving about on the campsite field, please maintain the 2 meter social distance rules please. Don't forget your sanitiser and masks!!!!! More info to follow .....
19. Please keep within your pitch boundaries and respect other campers feelings and health.
20. Please ensure you bring an EHU cable of a good length otherwise hookup cannot be guaranteed.
21. NO DOGS PERMITTED.
22. Sars Covid-19 - awaiting final details, will be posted on this website.